Personalized dosing, patient by patient
Two dosing infusion options1
Your patients may be candidates for every-third-day dosing if:
- Their treatment is on-demand and they have a bleed frequency of 4 to 6 times per month or more, and they want fewer bleeds with fewer scheduled infusions1
- Their current prophylaxis treatment regimen is 3 times per week or more, and they want fewer scheduled infusions
If your patients ask about dosing less frequently, see if every-third-day dosing is right for them.
- Patients must carefully follow your instructions regarding the dose and schedule for infusing ADVATE [Antihemophilic Factor (Recombinant)] so that their treatment will work best for them
- Your patients must be willing to have blood tests to help determine their appropriate starting dose (as it may be higher than their current dose)1
Plus, personalize dosing with a broad selection of ADVATE vials1,3
- 11 potencies, which provide more options for single-vial infusions–more than any other FVIII product
- 7 different potencies available with 2 mL diluent volume, up to 1700 IU
- 4 different potencies available with 5 mL diluent volume, from 2000 IU to 4000 IU
Find a single vial dose
The ADVATE Single Vial Dose Finder is designed to illustrate which single-vial dosing options for ADVATE are available at any time. Please note that the displayed vial is for demonstration purposes only and the actual vial will be provided from the closest dosing option available.